Plan for the Start of the Year
Evangelical School has made plans for the return of students to our building. Using the guidance
provided to us by the Illinois State Board of Education in cooperation with the Illinois
Department of Public Health, the following safety precautions will be followed:
- All students and staff will be required to wear face masks while inside the school.
- Visitors to the school will be extremely limited.
- Classrooms will be organized to space students three feet apart.
- Classrooms will be cleaned and disinfected daily. Emphasis will be placed on high touch
surfaces and common areas. Restrooms will be cleaned multiple times throughout the
- Students will be asked to bring water bottles, labeled with the student’s name. Water
bottle filling stations will be available
Click the link below to learn more.